Saturday, December 20, 2008

Haule Haule Ho gaya hai pyar.....

Saw "Rab ne bana di jodi" today.It was good,story of a common man Surinder becoming a macho man for a girl apparently his wife.SRK again did a fantastic job,the girl was cute too.
What i liked abt the film is the dialogues and the screenplay.
At some point i felt the film to be very similar and close to my personal life.Especially the way Raj proposes,it was of my kind.I always used to think of proposing my girl(sry nt mine actly)in the same way and say her the same lines tht he told right after the proposal,coz i know i dont deserve her and it would not be right to propose her at this time wen she is seeing smone else.But i want to do it for ma satisfacti0n,so that i dont have a feeling of regret afterwards.
So the movie specially that particular scene has given me loads of inspiration and encouragement.
This part of the year has been awesome for me from all the aspects except love,so i want to come out with flying color in this field also by proposing her this time.
GOD HELP ME....please RABJI bana do apni jodi.....

No comments: